- one andalucia, one portal
 Holiday Rentals
 Property For Sale
 Hotel Search
 Holiday Packages
 Car Rentals
 Rental Agents
 Estate Agents
 Sierra Nevada Skiing
 Spanish Mortgages
 Insurance in Spain
 Moving to Spain
 Learn Spanish
 News in Spain
 Jobs in Spain
 Financial Advice
 Currency Exchange
 Useful Information
 Property Buyers Guide
 Weather links
 European Road Planner
 Andalucia Magazine
 Radio on Costa
 Cinema Guide
 Restaurant Guide

Homeowners Insurance

Untitled Document
Property for Sale Zone
 Property for Sale Search  Top New Developments  Moving to Spain
 Estate Agent Directory  Currency Converter  Buyers Guide
 Mortgages in Spain  House Insurance  Financial Advice

Insurance Companies and Brokers in Spain

Schofields Holiday Home Insurance Schofields Holiday Home Insurance
Provides house insurance in Spain that protects your home when it is left empty or used for holiday letting.
All the policy documents are in English and you can get a quote online.

Elite Insurance Brokers in Fuengirola, Spain Elite Insurance Brokers
Was established 5 years ago in their present office in Fuengirola. Our bilingual staff will explain everything you need to know concerning your insurance, with the certainty that you will comprehend your policy

BMI - Insurance coverage for all of the Costa del Sol BMI (Banner Murdoch Insurance Brokers S.L.)
Provides brokerage services for contracting all kinds of insurance and financial products. BMI is located on the Costa del Sol, Malaga. Offices in Marbella and Fuengirola.

International Insurance Specialists.
If you own or are purchasing a property in Spain, we can offer specialist property insurance for buildings and contents cover for your holiday home / let property.


The homeowner's insurance (seguro del hogar) covers your house, the home itself and the things you keep in it against disasters: fire, wind…

The premium of the policy will depend on the value of the house, the things you keep in it and the risks you wish to be covered.

While a house is rented, it may only be insured by the landlord, the tenant may insure its content.

There is no law that requires a homeowner to have insurance, however, if you borrow money to buy a house, the bank will normally require you to contract, at least, a fire insurance to protect its interest until the loan is repaid.




Article by iAbogado Servicios Jurídicos SL (Madrid, Spain). Visit for more original content like this. Reprint permission granted with this footer included.